Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Semester

Good morning to all my new and returning students! It's time to get a new semester of Kindermusik off the ground, and I am so excited! I am making a new semester resolution to blog at least once a week, adding new photos, and when my new Flip camcorder arrives, videos from class and my family too. I want my new families to know that I am active on Facebook, and in additon to my personal profile - Anne Moore Hendrix, I have a business page and a group, both entitled "Kindermusik with Anne Hendrix". I will probably change the name of one of those soon to distinguish them from each other. Look for additons to this blog and my Facebook sites weekly. Here's to a musical Fall semester!

1 comment:

Nekey said...

Hi Anne! Julia was so excited when I told her she was going to Kindermusic today.